Located along some of Southern California’s finest beaches, Redondo Beach has something to offer everyone. Bordered by the Palos Verdes Peninsula to the south, Hermosa Beach to the north, and Torrance to the east, Redondo Beach offers great schools, proximity to the beach, and an abundance of activities. Some highlights include ocean activities and dining at King Harbor, great shopping in the Riviera Village, the Redondo Beach pier, and nature walks at Wilderness Park. Some of the areas of Redondo include North Redondo with an abundance of housing options, South Redondo, the Hollywood Riviera , Brookside Village, the resort living of The Village and Seascape Oceanfront Condominiums, oceanfront condos on the Esplanade and North Redondo Beach with the TRW tract and the Golden Hills.
- North Redondo Beach Real Estate
- South Redondo Beach Real Estate
- Search Current Homes for Sale by Neighborhood
- Search Current Homes For Sale by Price
- View Redondo Beach Single Family Homes for Sale
- View Redondo Beach Townhomes for Sale
- View Condominiums for Sale
- Investment/Multi Unit Properties for sale
While Redondo Beach has something to offer everyone, some of the neighboring cities offer a flavor and feel all their own. Visit our South Bay communities page to be taken to a area specific website or page geared specifically for that community. Learn more about each community and what it has to offer. See the homes for sale, recent home sales, community information and more.